Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Ending the non-reformationist ‘immutable Truth’ of Divine Theology




Ending the non-reformationist ‘immutable Truth’ of Divine Theology
Challenge to Religions of Faith
تحدي أديان الإيمان (الإسلام)

Religious leaders must face and declare the truth that WHO or Whatever is ‘the Omniscient and Omnipotent One’ has the faculties to ‘communicate’ in any mode desired beyond verbal. Animistically speaking the ‘All-Mighty’ can present “ITs-self’ in any symbolism to signal its will. My own encounters and intervention with ITs phenomenology can be traced to:

October 1969 (New Haven, CT)-When I cursed  ‘God’ , the figure of the statue at  East Rock Park was snatched from its illuminated sight on that hill (at the same coincidental moment that the lights were turned off for the day) as a reproach to my comparative impotency to ‘the hand of God’.

(Syracuse NY, 1979-80). I had two dreams. The first was ‘God’ appearing on his throne with his circling cherubims on top of a hill across the street from my ex-Junior High School  westmoreland-harvard.PNG at the moment I was indulging myself with salacious thoughts about some buxom female whose bosoms I wanted to molest. The look of angry reproval on his face as he read how my soul had degraded from my former mystical insights of sacredness, was telling.
The second dream concerned my hearing news reports broadcasts on the TV’s from the houses on the street on which I lived. The reports told of a Fukushima-type earthquake, but even greater in devastation. It had originated off the Japanese coast. It had already engulfed Hawaii and was headed for the US west coast where it was due to submerge California lowlands, leaving the mountains and western Nevada earthquake.PNG as the new southwestern coastline; while disrupting the electrical grid to the Mississippi River. Because I got home just as the main description of the coming calamity was to occur, I went back downtown to the newsstand to get, hopefully, a late edition on what had happened. I was fortunate to get a New York Daily News paper. Instead of the front-page cover picture there was an editorial comment. In summary, the comment made note that at such a time when we humans needed ‘the-hand-of-God’, there seemed to be no person who could be the human’s intercessor to make the case for us: not the Tele-evangelist or other titled figures of the great religions. BUT, because of my prior stated interactions with ‘the Holy’, I knew that I had some status of communication with ‘the Omniscient’.

Flash-forward sixteen to seventeen years, after other seeming minor interventions on my behalf with other people, I was in Corpus Christi Texas, by design by my intrigued fascination to be living in ‘the body of Christ’, aka Corpus Christi. I, unsolicitedly, had contacted an old flame by letter to remind her of my feelings for her had not waned over the years. I was hoping to renew and revive the relationship. She responded most negatively to my presumptuous assumptions about her and us. I was quite chagrined and crestfallen by her letter, and I went to bed in stoic resignation to this dismissal of my hopes. I had a dream that night of me being in a wooded glen sitting on a log, when an angel (whose face was of a person I knew [who was and is alive]). The angel asked me, “How ya doin’?”. I shrugged my shoulders and said, “I’m OK.” The ‘Angel’ looked at me incredulously and said, “You Men! Always trying to be brave!”. With that she kissed me on the cheek with much affection; the dream ended there. I awoke thinking “How resilient the mind is to be able to produce such a compensatory narrative for my mental morale!”. Ahhhhhh.. this tale had not been fully revealed! Thinking that a wake of a coworkers’ family member was that afternoon, I went to the designated funeral home where I expected to pay my respects and give my condolences to the family. But I didn’t see any familiar faces there. Not my co-worker, or anyone else from my job. I then perused the brochure I had mechanically picked up at the entrance to the sanctuary. I looked all between the covers, and finally closed the brochure and saw the front cover picture. It was the setting of my dream from the night before from the painting of Jesus with the comforting Angel  20170408_120709_resized.jpg! I realized that, like the other times in the past I was being given a message by signals of a ‘Presence’ which was connected to my psyche for reasons I still seek to understand.

It is this individual, concurrent signalling, which has continued since these incidents, that makes me testify, assert, and declare that WHO-ever or WHATever is that omniscient and omnipotent entity; IT does not need any literal iteration to get ITs point of ITs intention and will across to us-[extensions of IT]. With that, the Time’s expressions of equity (of accounting balances) for all  the qualities’ dynamics IS the LIVING Testament of this LOGOS. We ignore this phenomena only by our hubris and arrogance of ourselves and our narrow provincial interests, than taking into consideration the persistent signals given us through ITS medium of immutably, ever-changing creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment